Are you starting over after a big life change, like moving to a new city?
You’ve come to the right place. This is where you can get help with:
- Dealing with loneliness
- Meeting people in your area
- Hanging on to your self worth
- No-BS self care ideas
- Managing culture shock
- …and more
The best way to keep up to date on all the articles, podcasts, events, and more that to help you thrive in your new life is to get my monthly email updates.
PLUS I’ll send you my Fresh Start Guide: 3 things you need to know to build a fabulous life in a new place. Use these time tested tips from women who’ve been there to navigate the overwhelm and the loneliness and create the new life you’ll love.
BUT!!! Don’t sign up if you’re looking for:
- Romantic connections. I can’t help you your love life
- Job hunting or sales. Will a strong support system of personal connections help with this? Yes, eventually. Do I help folks develop that? Yes. Can I get you a job or a client or a sale ASAP? No, and I don’t want to let you down, so don’t come here looking specifically for it.
- Immigrant settlement services. I certainly hope that what I offer is useful to new immigrants, but I do not claim to be a settlement agency. There are many excellent agencies in Western Canada if that’s what you’re looking for. If you have any trouble finding the right one, reach out to me and I would be happy to try and connect you.
Resources you can get directly:
- My blog, where I write about how to deal with starting over, making new friends, moving to a new city, culture shock… all that good stuff
- My podcast, where I chat with friends who are either SUPER in the know about all the cool stuff and hidden gems in their cities, or who’ve successfully pulled off a move to a new city and have tips to share.
- “I love it and think you should franchise it to every major city” – Nicole Ebbesen Rowan, Katy, Texas.
- My Facebook group, The Virtual Neighbourhood, where…. well, why don’t I let one of our members explain this one?
- “If you’re looking for daily inspiration about the power of human connection, this is it. While I’m surfing Facebook online, Nadine’s group is a wonderful pick-me-up and reminder of the beauty of relationships offline. I’ve enjoyed the tips, stories, instructional ideas and humour from the group immensely.” – Amanda Nielsen, Edmonton. Dental practice owner/manager